10x Single Leg Deadlift (each leg 10)
- Hold a kettlebell in one hand, hanging to the side. Stand on one leg, on the same side that you hold the kettlebell.
- Keeping that knee slightly bent, perform a stiff-legged deadlift by bending at the hip, extending your free leg behind you for balance. Continue lowering the kettlebell until you are parallel to the ground, and then return to the upright position. Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
10x Aerobic Bar Deadlift
- Approach the bar so that it is centered over your feet. Your feet should be about hip-width apart. Bend at the hip to grip the bar at shoulder-width allowing your shoulder blades to protract.
- With your feet and your grip set, take a big breath and then lower your hips. Look forward with your head. Keep your chest up and your back arched, and begin driving through the heels to move the weight upward.
- After the bar passes the knees pull the bar back, pulling your shoulder blades together as you drive your hips forward into the bar.
- Lower the bar by bending at the hips and guiding it to the floor.
10 x Kettlebell Vertical Swing
- Allow the kettlebelll to hang at arms length between your legs, keep your back straight and your head up.
- Swing the kettlebell between your legs, flexing at the hips and bending the knees slightly.
- Powerfully reverse the motion by extending at the hips, knees, and ankles to propel yourself upward, swinging the kettlebell over your head.
- As you land, absorb the impact through your legs and draw the kettlebell to your torso before the next repetition.
(Advanced Only) : Alternate hands on every repetition changing mid air, be careful not to drop the weight as this can cause severe injuries.
10x Aerobic Bar Good Morning
- Position your legs using a shoulder width medium stance. Keep your head up at all times as looking down will get you off balance and also maintain a straight back. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping your legs stationary, move your torso forward by bending at the hips while inhaling. Lower your torso until it is parallel with the floor.
- Begin to raise the bar as you exhale by elevating your torso back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.