Training helps taking care of your diabetes problems more than you think. People who train have more stable sugar levels and the physical activity helps the hormone insulin to absorb glucose into the body cells. And reducing your weight will also reduce the risk of getting diabetes – so stay strong and keep active!
- helping you lose weight or maintain a healthy weight
- increasing the amount of glucose used by the muscles for energy, so it may sometimes lower blood glucose (sugar) levels
- helping the body to use insulin more efficiently – regular activity can help reduce the amount of insulin you have to take
- improving your diabetes management (particularly Type 2 diabetes)
- strengthening your bones
- reducing stress levels and symptoms of depression and anxiety
- improving your sleep
Do you have diabetes or do you know anyone who would like some help to improve their fitness?
Call us now on 07599 548354 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org